The SEED training fiches and content will be based on the thorough knowledge of partners both in social entrepreneurship and in training.
Partners already defined the structure of the training content and therefore of the OER, which will be further developed according to the findings of the capacity gap assessment analysis O2. The fields identified are the following:
- Social entrepreneurship: define and distinguish the “Social Entrepreneurs” and their determinants: who comes first, the “social” or the “entrepreneur”?
- Social Entrepreneurship: mixing the social good with the selfish business. The “dual mission” of the social entrepreneurs
- Business planning for social enterprises: how much of an entrepreneur should be in the social?
- Access to Finance for Social Entrepreneurship: credit crunch, social mission and business needs
- Operating a Social Enterprise: the “profit” bottom line and the limitless social ambition
- Measuring the “Social Profit”: how do social enterprises measure “success”
- Social Corporate Communication: how do social enterprises communicate to “clients”, stakeholders, community and general public
The topics identified above are purely indicative and will be further developed, expanded, elaborated following the results of the Capacity Gap Assessment that will provide more punctual indications on the real and specific needs of social enterprises and perspective ones.
The above content will be delivered in the form of innovative Training Tools and Means, identified in:
Fiches: those are easy to use and user-friendly training snapshots comprising guidelines, checklists, how-to-guides
Best Practices: capturing best cases and lessons learned from real life case scenarios on how to establish, run and manage a social enterprise
Case Studies: practical trouble-shooting examples of social entrepreneurship
Testimonials from Leaders and Inspirational Social Entrepreneurs, in the form of articles, case studies, interviews, etc